So you think you know something? Play THUD! and put your knowledge and skills to the test.
THUD! Presidents Edition is the first in a series of games that combine quizzes and puzzles in a test of brains and balance; and if you're not careful, you might learn something.
- Who was the first president to visit China?
- Which president became Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
- Who said "The buck stops here"?
- Which president kept grizzly bears on the White House lawn?
To win at THUD!, you'll need more than a head stuffed with facts. Each level is a tricky puzzle where you must carefully balance and stack your answers... or it all comes crashing down!
THUD! Presidents features:
- More than 1,000 questions featuring facts, quotes, and amazing historical trivia
- 40 tricky levels
- 2 levels of play: BRAINY, for those who want to test their knowledge, and INSANEY, for those who know way too much about US history.
As Franklin D. Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but THUD itself!"*
*Actually, there is no evidence that FDR said this, but if he had an iPhone or iPad running iOS 4 or greater, he most certainly would have mentioned this in a fireside chat with America.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Thud! Presidents is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
Thud! Presidents (version 1.2) has a file size of 14.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.