Thud! Presidents is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
So you think you know something? Play THUD! and put your knowledge and skills to the test.
THUD! Presidents Edition is the first in a series of games that combine quizzes and puzzles in a test of brains and balance; and if you're not careful, you might learn something.
- Who was the first president to visit China?
- Which president became Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
- Who said "The buck stops here"?
- Which president kept grizzly bears on the White House lawn?
To win at THUD!, you'll need more than a head stuffed with facts. Each level is a tricky puzzle where you must carefully balance and stack your answers... or it all comes crashing down!
THUD! Presidents features:
- More than 1,000 questions featuring facts, quotes, and amazing historical trivia
- 40 tricky levels
- 2 levels of play: BRAINY, for those who want to test their knowledge, and INSANEY, for those who know way too much about US history.
As Franklin D. Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but THUD itself!"*
*Actually, there is no evidence that FDR said this, but if he had an iPhone or iPad running iOS 4 or greater, he most certainly would have mentioned this in a fireside chat with America.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Thud! Presidents (version 1.2) has a file size of 14.37 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.